prasad0889 Everyone will have different ideas. Are you through your cPanel migration? I'm not, and there are still many problems the cPanel Importer or Enhance in general.
- DNS records provided in the cPanel backup are still not restored. Enhance only creates the records it needs, and it does not even restore external MX records so email hosting provided externally is broken unless manually corrected.
- cPanel backups from services using mod_lsapi for PHP require .htaccess files modifed to remove the mime_module section require by cPanel for mod_lsapi support.
- The cPanel Importer frequently chokes on MariaDB databases restoring to Enhance's MySQL 8.
This continues to make cPanel Migration a PITA that still isn't workable for me.
Besides that, I find other problems like:
- Missing MySQL permissions even when all permissions are checked make mysqldump attmempts fail with "Error: 'Access denied; you need (at least one of) the PROCESS privilege(s) for this operation' when trying to dump tablespaces"
- When you can do this at the command line, the database download doesn't provide evidence that anything is in process, and doesn't complete the download of a large database.
- LiteSpeed apparently is not able to disable or suspend websites!
All in all each migration attempt reveals new problems, and I'm stymied.
For these reasons I object to the idea "V3 cPanel Importer can be moved to August as the current importer is good."